Thursday, March 6, 2014

Wetlands conservation closer to home

Hi all,

I wanted to share this link to an initiative by the organisation Save the Bay, to get local funding for restoration of wetlands around the San Francisco Bay that support a fantastic amount of birdlife. I encourage you to sign the petition, and if you haven't already, to make a trip out to the Palo Alto Baylands to see the birds that populate our own wetlands. Maybe that's a good destination for us to head out as a group one Saturday or Sunday and have a go at some photography?

https://www.savesfbay.org/secure/forthebirds?ms=EML_FTB_ForTheBirds

Emma

1 comment:

  1. I would love to do this sometime Spring Quarter, especially when the weather is nice! I'm from the area but feel like I haven't explored the wildlife around here as much as I'd like to. Count me in!
    - Nicole

    ReplyDelete