Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Electricity in the Pantanal
Here is an article to make you even more excited about the place we are going to visit!
http://www.lonelyplanet.com/brazil/the-central-west/the-pantanal
A bit of review of what Professor Siegel said but still I thought it was interesting. One of the things that the article highlights is the fact that there are not a lot of people or towns there. What I am especially interested in is how those people get electricity. I imagine that their is not a grid there, so I wonder what independent methods the people who live there use. Part of my career interest includes Renewable Energy so I wonder how the wind and sun is and whether or not that is a viable option where power is needed. Look forward to learning more!

Gabriel "Gabo" Vega

No comments:

Post a Comment